Rossi Explains His Motocross Accident

Hello everyone and welcome to another MotoGP news.The nine times world champion, Valentino Rossi, obtained abdominal injuries as a result of a motocross accident in Italy. Despite his injuries, he was declared fit for the upcoming race in Mugello. If you wish to see the full video of himself explaining the crash, you can click here

"I was in Cavalara, racing motocross, and it is my favourite track. We did a race there a couple of years ago with the MotoGP riders. Unfortunately, I landed one meter out of the track after a jump.The soil that I landed on was not ready for use so when I landed, the bike stopped and I was flung into the air and I had a big hit to the ground."
-Valentino Rossi-

-©2017WarmUpLap12-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations, Dimas Ekky Pratama!

Marc Marquez Silverstone Crash Analysis