F1 Champion Lewis Hamilton,Invited to Yamaha Factory Racing Team Garage in Indianapolis Motor Speedway

F1 Champion Lewis Hamilton,recently spoke to Yamaha Factory Racing Team's riders Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi to a MotoGP Test.

The F1 Champion said that he had always wanted to be a motorcycle racer instead,his father bought him a go-kart.However,he was not disappointed to be a F1 racer.He always wanted to try a MotoGP bike so,Yamaha Factory Racing Team gave him a chance.

Jorge Lorenzo added:"Lewis is very passionate about motorcycles I think he rides some motocross,so I think I would lend my M1 to him (Lewis) and maybe with a big insurance!"

Valentino Rossi:"Lewis told me that he rides some motocross,so I think he could handle the bike (Yamaha M1)."

©2015WarmUpLap12.

MotoGP Official Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations, Dimas Ekky Pratama!

Marc Marquez Silverstone Crash Analysis