Motul TT Assen Marquez-Rossi contact

It was a very tough race indeed for Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi during the Grand Prix of the Motul TT Assen on the 27th of June 2015.
I personally thought that Marquez was going to win the race and lead without a trace.But The Doctor Valentino Rossi had been concentrating since qualifying that he took Pole Position for the first time this season and it is his best qualifying result so far this season.
At the final lap of the Motul TT Assen GP  I thought Rossi was going to take victory on the final corner of the circuit and celebrate as usual but then,my prediction was wrong.When I saw Marquez entering the corner on that final lap,I thought that Marquez would have a contact with Rossi and crash out of the race.
My prediction was accurate this time Marquez contacted with Rossi and Rossi was pushed out of the tarmac and he was forced to cut the corner on that final corner,took victory for the third time this season while Marquez was giving a sign to alert Race Direction if Rossi have been given a penalty for cutting the corner.
ANALYSIS: I think that Marc Marquez was trying to overtake Rossi on that final corner smoothly and take his second win this season but luck had changed for Marquez this season he had crashed out of the race 4 times this season and he is 4th in the championship standings right now.I guess Marquez was too ambitious to overtake Rossi on that final corner I saw Marquez was on a completely different racing line and he was trying his best to maintain his corner speed but,it was too late Marquez ran a bit wide allowing his bike to collide with Rossi.
Marquez's bike collided with Rossi and Rossi had no choice but to cut the corner.Race Direction declared it was a pure racing incident and none of these riders were penalized.
Let me know what do you think comment and follow me on Google plus for recent post.
-WarmUpLap12-
©WarmUpLap12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations, Dimas Ekky Pratama!

Marc Marquez Silverstone Crash Analysis